1. Every Friday for the past month or so I scheduled to have a Wedding Friday post on my blogging calendar but I can never think of anything to write about. So 10 Things Friday is what ya’ll get! The countdown is now 23 days though!
3. My bachelorette party is this weekend (I’ll have something to write about for next Wedding Friday). It is a surprise so I don’t know what is going on to tell you guys but I’m sure if you follow me on instagram you will get some pretty good pictures this weekend!
4. We had a million wedding errands this week (dance lessons on Monday and the caterer and wedding location on Wednesday). It really messed up my workouts this week. Extra rest days it is! One positive thing came out of it all though…
5. I got to eat Chipotle! YUMMY! Give me a bowl of yummy goodness! We don’t have a Chipotle near us YET (it is being built) so whenever we go do wedding stuff in the next county over I make sure I stop!
6. The doggies will officially be in the wedding! I’m so excited. This is probably the best/worst decision I ever had!
7. I’ve been digging the Americano’s lately at Starbucks. I don’t know what took me so long to try it but I get some caramel syrup in it and BOOM, delicious! I paired it with a cookie on Thursday when I had my coffee date with my bestie!
8. This past weekend I went to paint pottery with Lynda and Steph. I ended up painting a big mug (my favorite kind) and a cute little doggy (Harleyyybear) that hangs on the side! I can’t wait to see the final product!
9. If you didn’t do this Tribesports workout yet, you should plan to do it this weekend! My abs were hurting for two days after I did it on Tuesday! Love!
10. To end this Wedding Friday (Hey, 6 of these were wedding related) / 10 Things Friday post I share with you a Hunter picture. That is a toy but we made it a hat. He obviously was enjoying it!
Now its your turn: What did you do for your bachelorette party? What do you have planned for this weekend?