For our Labor Day Family Reunion this past week I made Buffalo Chicken Dip. Eric’s friends make it and he loves it so I thought now would be the perfect time to make it. Plus I looked up the recipe and it was super easy! It always looked so hard because it was so good but let me tell you it’s not! (:
3 pounds Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts
2 packages (8 ounce) Cream Cheese
1 bottle (16 fl ounces) Ranch Dressing
1 bottle (12 fl ounces) Buffalo Wing Sauce
2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1. First you have to cook the chicken. You can do this the day before if you want. I woke up at 5 am the day of and put all the chicken in the crockpot then filled it with water until all of the chicken was covered. You want to cook it until its not pink in the middle anymore. It could take anywhere from 3-7 hours depending on your crockpot.
2. Once the chicken is done you will want to shred it.
3. Put the crockpot on high and add the ingredients one by one.
4. Mix all of the ingredients together.
5. After the mixture melts, in about an hour, turn the crock-pot on low and mix it every once in awhile.
6. Serve. I served mine with scoops but you could use carrots, celery, crackers, etc.
I got a lot of good feedback on this recipe! So you guys must try it! Football season is here and this is the perfect dish for the occasion!