It is another What I Ate Wednesday!
and while most are falling into new habits I decided to switch things up a little bit and have my last of summer meal… with a little survey.
For Breakfast I had the same thing I always do so I didn’t even bother to take a picture if you are interested in seeing it just go to some past WIAW’s! (:
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
Frosted Flakes for sure.
2. Coffee or Tea? With milk or without?
Definitely Coffee. I have to have at least one cup a day! No milk.. just sugar.
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
My usual breakfast: Chobani, Banana, Granola.
For lunch I had a sandwich. Butttt I used two new items!
When I was at HLS I got a coupon for The Laughing Cow cheese. So I got Creamy Swiss and reduced fat. I like it. The texture is different from cheese cheese. I paired it with turkey.
My bread was also new. I won a giveaway and got like 12 free coupons for anything Natures Own. Unfortunately I can only find bread near me but it was good!
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
Hmmmm this is tough. I guess I would go for a toasted PB&J.. love all of my sandwiches toasted.
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Cheese, Carrots, Chickpeas, Egg… with Honey Mustard but right now I am on a French kick.
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
Chobani Greek Yogurt.
Summer Squash Casserole. You can catch the recipe here. This was super yummy. I can’t wait to have leftovers today!
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Subway: I try to switch it up a little but lately I have been getting flat bread with baked chicken lettuce tomato and honey mustard.
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
Usually I eat by myself since Eric and I work a different schedule… or I’m eating at work so I usually always eat with either a tv or computer on. Sometimes when Eric and I are eating though we turn everything off.
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
At least one veggie. There isn’t one thinggg I eat all the time.
1. Choose between these two American desserts: cheesecake or apple pie?
Apple Pie for sure. I love the crust!
2. Choose between these two foreign desserts: tiramisu (Italy) or flan (Spain)?
Tiramisu…but I’m not a real big fan of either to tell you the truth.
3. Ice cream: cone or cup?
Hard Ice Cream: cone… Frozen Yogurt: cup. I love piling on those toppings! yum!
Thanks to Jenn from Peas and Crayons for the link up!