Last month I did Photo A Day August thanks to Chantelle from Fat Mum Slim. You can see the pictures I took from the first half of the month here.
Now lets head into the second half of the month:
16. Food. I had subway before catching my plane to #HLS12.
17. Faces. My roomies and I at #HLS12 in the photo booth during Day 2 that I was there.
18. Inside my Swag Bag at #HLS12.
19. Hole. When I got home from #HLS12 I had this awesome package waiting for me thanks to Chobani!
20. Today. Surprise Engagement Party.
21. Cool. Ice from the Fair!
22. Home. My favorite place in what was my home at the time.
23. Pair. Harleyyy and Hunterrr playing.
24. Path. The pathway to my work. I remember the first time I drove up this driveway I felt so intimidated haha. My work sits on top of a hill.
25. Fresh. My first Nuts About Granola. It tasted so fresh.
26. Dream. To own a FroYo Shop one day.
27. Tap. The sound it makes when I type.
28. Clock. One of the clocks in my moms house. It is from Germany.
29. Down. The down arrow on my computer.
30. Card. My Business card. woot woot.
31. Hidden. Eric trying to hide my mom.
I’m glad I finished this challenge this month. I thank it all to Ronda at work for doing it with me. I definitely need a month off though of doing this.
Maybe I’ll pick it up again in September? We shall see.