Are you sick of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip yuminess yet? I mean I have already made Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies and Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Well I’m definitely not so I made another great recipe! (:
This one is also super yummy! (:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 55
Keywords: bake bread fall
Ingredients (1 loaf)
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 1 2/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon,
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine Pumpkin, eggs, sugar and oil in one bowl.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder in a separate bowl.
4. Put the flour mix into the oil mix. Stir until well blended.
5. Add the Chocolate Chips. Stir.
6. Put in a greased loaf pan for 52-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan for at least 10 minutes.
Questions: What are you making this week with pumpkin? Do you love making different kinds of bread? What is your favorite?