So I teased you a little bit yesterday with a new recipe I made: Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies… man I should really stop doing that don’t you think? I think you waited long enough though! (: So I will introduce you to an awesome fall cookie recipe!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Prep Time: 20 Min
Cook Time: 30 Min
Keywords: bake dessert pumpkin cookie fall
Ingredients (20 Cookies)
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 1/2 c Brown Sugar
- 1/4 c White Sugar
- 1/2 c Pumpkin
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 c Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1 c Oatmeal
1. Mix together Flour, Baking Soda, Cinnamon and Nutmeg in a Medium Bowl.
2. Beat Butter, Brown Sugar and White Sugar until creamy in a Large Bowl.
3. Add Pumpkin, eggs and vanilla to wet mixture.
4. Add dry mixture to wet mixture.
5. Add Oats 1/2 cup at a time.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
I hateee candy corn so this means nothing to me! (: Maybe we should hand out cookies instead of candy for Trick or Treat Night… who’s in?!
Questions: Do you like candy corn? What do you hand out during Trick or Treat? What is your favorite Pumpkin recipe?