Back to back Wedding Friday’s… who am I?! I guess that is what happens when this time next week I’ll be just 2 days away from getting hitched!
So where did I leave off last week in my Bachelorette Party Pt. 1? Oh yah, we were getting ready to head out the door for dinner.
I got my dress from Charlotte Russe which I thought was absolutely perfect. It was white, had some hoochy flair (the mesh part on the side continued to the back) but was also kind of classy. PS: look how long my hair is getting! Soon soon soon I’ll be able to cut it all off again!
My amazing Maid of Honor made sure I was decked out in all Bachelorette fashion by getting me a sash and a crown with a veil.
Oh yah, and this one..
It wouldn’t be a bachelorette party without a couple of selfies, right? For dinner I got a pb&j drink which was pretty good and risotto(<—my first time having risotto) with ham and shrimp which was DELICIOUS! I could eat it every day!
Did I also tell you guys that I had the PERFECT day for my bachelorette party? Weather in the 70’s, can I request that on my wedding day please?
At dinner the girls put together a list of things I had to do that night. Which included some of these…
- Meet an Eric and take a picture with him (When I showed this picture to my Eric, it ends up that my Eric works with this Eric… small world).
- Get someone to buy me a shot (how fitting).
- Take as many selfies as possible with people in the background (this one was actually planned but I have a lot of random people in the background of my selfies).
- I also had to ask a married man for advice (Lynda hunted these guys down, thanks girl!). They actually ended up giving me some good advice: Get one bank account and love your partner as much as you love yourself!
- There were also some other things on the list, but I don’t want to bore you
For the rest of the night we drank, hung out, went to another bar and took this adorable picture.
Now its your turn: Have you ever been to a bachelorette party where they had a to do list? What did they have to do? Have you ever had a pb&j drink?